Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dead Poet Presents - Drum Machines Have No Soul (vol 1)



01 Stevie Wonder - My World Is Empty Without You
02 The Natural Four - Try Love Again
03 Cutris Mayfield - Love To The People
04 Bobby Womack - Woman's Gotta Have It
05 100 % Proof (aged in soul) - Since You've Been Gone
06 Jean Plum - Are You Gonna Love Me
07 The New Birth - It's Been A Long Time
08 Dynamic Five - Beautiful Lady
09 The Soul Children - I'll Be The Only Woman
10 Luther Ingram - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
11 Candi Staton - Another Man's Woman, Another Woman's Man
12 Arthur Conley - Let Nothing Seperate Us
13 Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart
14 Marvin Gaye - If I Should Die Tonight
15 The Isley Brothers - Voyage Atlantis

http://rapidshare.com/files/235811131/Dead_Poet_Presents_-_Drum_Machines_Have_No_Soul__vol_1_.zip

No comments: